CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday Morning Musings

Well,here I am on this first Saturday morning in August, still yawning and trying to wake up as I begin typing.
I wish I could say that my first blog entry was met with rave reviews but, to be honest, I think the only people who read it were a couple of good friends and my mom. The friends seemed to think it would pass muster, but I did end up in an amusingly animated conversation with my mom about how shallow and bratty the post made me sound. Nice, huh?
Perhaps I could have picked a better stream on thought to expound on, but with it being my maiden voyage out, I was trying to still with some safe, unimportant topic which would allow me to test the waters without baring the depths of my soul. Silly me! LOL
So, here I am again, tapping out a quick entry before I get my day started (yes, it's 11am and I've just only gotten up in the last hour or so, but I was tired and needed the rest). My goal today is to do some major organization around the house...specifically my closet and bedroom, maybe the kitchen if I get REALLY spunky and to go buy that shallow device as mentioned in my previoug post, which I shall not mention here as I fear I may incite another excited diatribe about my inner brattiness.
I am trying to talk one of my friends into launching her own blog. She really has an uncanny way with words, and she cracks me up. I think perhaps her blog would be much more well received than my own, as she actually has useful things to contribute, where as I only write whatever pops into my head. I think perhaps blogs are more for the bloggers than the bleaders (I still love that term for blog readers in the book "Julie and Julia").
Alright then, I'll write more later and let you know how successful my mission organization is today. Here's hoping!

0 comments: