CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally Friday!

Let me begin by first saying, "Thank God it's Friday!"
This has been an absolute bear of a week, and I am quite glad to be calling it done. The only hiccup to an otherwise good day is the fact that I have a bad ear infection which came out of nowhere. Now, I don't just get normal ear infections - I get the souped up, fast acting, high-performance kind. As a result, after paying my copay, I was given two different anti-biotics, two different ear drops and pain killers with instruction that if there is more swelling in the morning, I am supposed to go to the ER immediately. Great, huh? Needless to say, I spent all my shopping money at the pharmacy!
Other than that, I am pleased to report that two of my friends have started their own blogs here and I have enjoyed reading them immensely. Fortunately, their posts are a great deal more interesting than my own, and perhaps they should be writing a novel instead of yours truly. By the by, I am about to start Chapter 15. Go me! Such grand plans for being so productive this weekend seem to be falling by the wayside in lieu of convalescing and trying to keep my butt out of the hospital. Oh well, such is life.
I'll go for now, it's time for me to take my first round of pills, drops, and who knows what else! LOL
Happy Friday to all!

0 comments: